Wednesday, January 6, 2010

10 Top Tips for 2010 - Volume I

Like musical tapas we are going to break these up into several tasty posts for your listening pleasure.

By pure coincidence the first two happen to hail from Manchester in the Northwest of England, consistently a breeding ground for the best in British music (I will return to this phenomenon in a later post).

1. Everything Everything – I’ll let them speak for themselves, except to say that the lead singer reminds me a little bit of a young Forrest Griffin (the UFC fighter)

2. Hurts

Firm believers in less is more, their myspace page is black and white with just the one song, but what a song. Not only do I want to listen to their music; I want to dress like them, I want to style my hair like them and I want to get an earring, I’ve got it bad.

enjoy!

[Via http://thecockandrabbit.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment