Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Random Acts of Photography

The great thing about having a camera on you all the time these days is the ability to upload these to Facebook. My Palm Pre has this feature and I love it. It also gives me the ability of course to take snaps and upload them to my blog. Initially when I started this blog I was taking the pictures with a Canon EOS 5D2 which I have now sold and downgraded or swapped out for a Canon EOS T1i. The 5D2 was a fantastic camera but to be honest it was too bulky and heavy for me to take out and about on a daily basis.

The Trump Tower with it's head in the Clouds

The Trump Tower with it's head in the Clouds

The T1i I have yet to take an opinion on. I had it for a month and it started freezing on me at the most horrendous time i.e. at my sister in laws graduation. I was mortified. I was hoping to get some great shots of her for her album and the damn thing kept freezing while using the flash. The camera is due back from the, in warranty, repair shop tomorrow. I hope it arrives in time as I want to take it down to our friends for Thanksgiving.

Clearly the quality of the images I am taking for this blog has dropped. Here is one I took last December. I suppose ultimately I am just trying to show a sample of my day or a taste of it rather for me and for you. Who are you? Not sure really. I seem to get steady traffic to this blog, although I don’t advertise it but it’s nice you come along to view it anyway. I suppose it panders to the exhibitionist in me such as it is.

The Reflecting Pool

The Reflecting Pool

Once I get my Canon T1i back I want to throw myself back into my photography and get out there again taking pictures. It’s been a while and winter approaches. I hope it’s a snowy one.

[Via http://anthonyjstewart.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment